Sunday, January 20, 2008

Laptop back up and running

Well I was out of commission for about a week b/c my laptop crashed! Grrrrr!! Anywho, it's back and working fine thankfully!

Keegan is still not sleeping well and getting up 4-6 times b/t 8-11:30pm. We are not sure what is going on b/c he's never been like this before. It all started after the New Year and has not improved. He has a hard time burping and just get irritated when he passes gas. We end up feeding him after the 4 hour mark although he probably does not need it but will only go back down if we feed him. I hope he starts to improve soon! He is now 21 weeks old and I can not wait until the day where he finally sleeps through! :)

The weather is getting cold here in DE! Burrrr! I'm used to the Cali winter weather and not it being 30 degrees during the day. At least it's sunny most of the time!

Josh and I may be heading to CO to visit Patsy next month! Woo Hoo! I can't wait! Hopefully we get some good prices!

Well Keegan is finally down to sleep but who knows for how long. Mia is upstairs, not asleep but will be soon...in her comfy potterybarn chair and not her bed. Little stinker! :)

All else is well here although I am still very much tired. I guess your body just gets used to having interrupted sleep after 21 weeks. I really didn't think having a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month old could be so much work! It's fun though and I do enjoy them immensely!

Time to go and send my monthly update out along with new pics!

Enjoy!

No comments: