Friday, December 21, 2007

Very Rough Night!!!!

Well Keegan gave me a tough time last night and wouldn't go to bed until 12am after feeding him three time in 4 hours! He was hungry! He kept screaming each time we put him down and when he would calm down, it'd be only for a few minutes. I ran up and down the stairs (Josh was xmas shopping) so many times, I got my daily workout in! Anywho, I was exhausted to say the least and when he did go down, he only slept for 4 1/2 hours and was up again to eat. Then he went down for another 3 hours and was only up for one hour after that until he got reallly cranky and needed a nap (usually he is good to for 2 hours from wakeup time). He is napping well today b/c he didn't get sleep well last night...thankfully b/c we had a lot of cleaning to do.

Those days of sleeping through have not come back in a couple weeks and he is getting up twice at night now since this week. I have no clue what is up with my poor little guy but it's tough not getting sleep. I really didn't think I'd be sleep deprived for 17 weeks and I really don't see it improving anytime soon. I know he is a very touchy baby and had a lot of gas last night...and burps too. That's prob why he was up so often last night. We are giving him gas drops which I hope will help.

Other than that, he is a joy to be around! I just love him so much! He is very active, loves to kick, babble and try to hold the toys that dangle from his playmat. He likes to suck on things and chew too...maybe teeth? I hope not! He is rolling from back to tummy as of almost two weeks ago (did it on our bed when we were playing with him) and also rolled onto his tummy in his crib, swaddled! He did not like that! Keegan's so much fun at 4 months and I know from Mia's experience that it only gets better!

No comments: