Ok so we had a repeat of two nights ago but this time he slept 10 hoursssssssssss! He went down at 8:50 and slept until 6:45 exactly. He woke up hungry and didn't spit up what he got from me this time which was a lot (I was soooooooo engorged). I woke up at 5 thinking he was going to get up any minute but nope! I definitely know now that he can sleep well. It's weird that it just happened right when he turned 15 weeks old. I'm happy though!
Also, his naps are getting better and longer especially the evening one. I had to wake him the past couple of days when he slept an hour and 15 mins. He didn't like me waking him last night at 7:45. I tried keeping him awake for a bit but he was due for a feed at 8pm and was still tired. I fed him and he went right to sleep when I put him in the crib for the night and woke up this morning at 6:45! I can't complain! It took a lot to get him to this point but it was worth it.
I'll keep you posted and let you know how the next few nights go!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment