k so I've been trying Keegan on formula since I think he doesn't like something in my milk and it worked for the 4 days. He even slept a record 7 hours!!!! So I switched back to breastfeeding (b/c I figured whatever was in his system that he wasn't agreeing with from my mlik, was out) on Sunday and he only slept until 2:30am and was cranky as ever around 7am. I looked back at what I ate and it had to have been the pizza (cheese- dairy) we ate that night before. So yesterday he only had formula and although he was straining to poop (due to the soy formula we had him on...harder to get out), he did pretty well.........until last night!!!!!!! He went down at 9 and when I went to feed him at 11:30pm, all hell broke lose! He was still trying to poop and could not do so (we gave him pear juice yesterday per the suggestion of our doc and it made him poop). We're not sure if the pear juice didn't agree with him, but I'm prob going to not give it to him today to see how he does poop wise. Keegan would not go down, would scream his brain out and literally did not go to sleep until 4am!! AHHHHHHHH! He hasn't been like this since he wad born!
Today I'm starting to breastfeed again but have to go on a bland diet w/ no dairy. :( I was told to do it for 4 days then slowly introduce dairy to see if that is the culprit. I hope we find out soon what is causing keegan's gassiness and fussiness and I hope it's not dairy ( I LOVE DAIRY!!!!) ! :)
I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment