Hola,
Well as of last Thurs night, Keegan started sleeping 8 hours at night! Woo Hoo! It only took him about 13 weeks to do so, but who's counting! :) I was so happppppppppy to finally get my much needed sleep! :) The next night, he slept 8 /12 and I thought it was getting better. However, he woke up at 3:30 am Mon morning due to a small poop and then again at 6am. Then this morning he woke up at 2am!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr! All I know is that he was very gassy this morning, I mean gassy. I was trying to think of what I ate and I believe it was pasta since it was the same thing I ate each night. Just when it's getting good, something I eat makes it worse. :( I'm not sure if the pasta made him irritable this morning but OMG, he was pretty livid at one point. I think he was just tired but he during his nap, he kept tooting and screaming. Poor guy, he's so sensitive! I got him up and he fell asleep on me. :) I love it when he does that. Anywho, he definitely was better on formula but I don't want to give up breastfeeding just yet. I may give formula to him if I eat something that I think may make him gassy, but otherwise, I'm going to nurse him. I'll see how the rest of the week goes with his sleep though. I'm hoping for the 8 hour stretch to be consistent one of these days! :)
Stay tuned for our family update sometime this week. Just waiting for some pics from the baptism to upload to our site.
Have a great day,
No comments:
Post a Comment