Friday, November 09, 2007

Formula is going well

Well it seems like there is an improvement with the formula I've been giving Keegan. However, I think the soy formula is causing him to become a bit irritable when trying to poop. We had this problem when he was first born so not sure if it's the soy or what. He only pooped once today unlike the 4-5 he usually did when I breastfed him. He'd poop all the time and that is usually what woke him in the mornings. He is not gassy as much and he's not scrunching up all the time. I'm going to try the soy again tomorrow to see how it goes with the poops and talk to my doc on Mon about trying to eliminate dairy from my diet. I'll prob slowly wean it back in to see if it is milk that he is allergic to. Anywho, he slept another 7 hours last night and I'm loving it! I just don't want to mess it up by breastfeeding again but I have to watch what I eat now. I'll prob start back breastfeeding as soon as I talk to my doctor on Monday. I'll prob start Tuesday...man I hope it's not a milk allergy b/c I love dairy! I think there is a test they can do to see if that is the true culprit. We'll see!

No comments: