Hi Everyone,
Keegan turned one month old today and time is flying by to say the least. He is doing well nursing but still needs improvement in the night time sleep department. Keegan definitely doesn't take after his big sis who was sleeping 6 hours at 6 weeks, but I'm still holding out hope! He and I had a rough time last night/early morning and I hope he improves soon b/c I don't know if I can take another sleepless night (hasn't been this bad since the day we brought him home). I just keep telling myself that this too will pass and soon he will be sleeping through the night! :) Keegan's also likes to smile at us although it could be gas related and also loves his swing and bouncer. He doesn't like tummy time though and gets fruatrated after a few minutes.
Nap wise, Keegan's pretty sporadic in how long he wants to sleep. Usually he'll naabout 1-3 hours before getting hungry and sleeps in the swing, bouncer or playard. I havem't used his crib yet for naps (which is upstairs) but will do so in a few weeks.
Keegan had his 1 month old checkup last week and here are his stats:
Weight: 8lbs 14 oz
Length: 21 in
Head: 14 cm
Other than that, he is doing well and so are Josh, Mia and I. We love parenthood and our 2 little munchkins!!
Next family update is in one month...stay tuned!
Love,
Cathy, Josh, Miss Mia and Mr. Keegan
No comments:
Post a Comment