Well Mia has been your typical 2 year old running around like crazy and keeping her mommy on her toes. She loves to watch her Baby Einstein DVDs and also lovessss Elmo's Potty Time which Josh got her a couple weeks ago. Mia is always in her playroom but somehow her toys end up in the family room. Go figure! She loves to push around her dolly stroller and shopping cart and as of recently, likes spitting her water into cups!? Don't ask! I caught her spitting her water on the hardwood floor the other day and had to take her water away which she didn't like. Not sure where she got that from but she's still doing it. Maybe it's a 2 year old thing? Who knows!
Mia's appetite is that of 2 year old...sporadic! She'll eat well one day and not so great the next. She does loveee fruit though so that's good...especially blueberries and strawberries!
Since Mia is now 2, I have to schedule her well baby appt which means shot time! :( I have a pediatrician for her but am just waiting for her records to be released to me. Once I do that, I can schedule an appt for her. She is def not going to like getting shots!
Mia's vocabulary is off the charts...it's amazing how far she has come since we got here! She really can't stop talking...haha...guess she's like her mommy! She can say complete sentences just about (ex. gato's in the poopie) and loves to sing to herself when it's sleepy time...I need to get it on tape! She can also count to 10 by herself and can almost do it in Spanish. It's just too cute!
Anywho, Mia is doing great and I can't wait to see how she will interact with Keegan! If it's the ways she interacts with her baby dolls after playing with them for 10 mins, I better watch out! She'll throw them and say, "Baby crying". HAHA! I'm sure she'll be a great big sis!
We'll keep you posted on any more news as it comes along though!
Love,
Cathy, Josh, Mia and soon-to-be Keegan
No comments:
Post a Comment