Hi Guys,
I had my 38 week appt today (had to cancel my one last Friday) and all is going well but with no dilation. I didn't think I'd be dilate just from past experience. :) My doc said my BP is good, my weight is 147lbs (didn't gain anything in 2 weeks), I'm measuring right at 38 weeks which is what I'll be tomorrow and I'm good to go for my c-section on Friday, Aug 24th! WOW! I have to call the day before to find out the time and my doc said most likely it will be in the morning. I have no swelling at all with pregnancy but I am prettttty limited on what I can can since I don't fit into much of what I wore with Mia at this stage two years ago. I do have a lot of movement and I think he's making his way down as of this week b/c of the pressure I've been feeling. Other than that, all is going well with this pregnancy thankfully and we look forward to Fri. Aug. 24th when we'll finally get to meet our little baby Keegan! We'll keep you posted as usual! :)
Have a nice day,
Cathy, Josh, Mia and soon-to-be baby Keegan
No comments:
Post a Comment