Hi Guys,
Just wanted to send this all out in one big email so here goes:
Josh, Mia and I are finally in our new home in Middletown, DE which we realllly love! Josh has been here over a week already and Mia and I came almost a week ago. It's taking us a while to unpack everything and I think we got most of the downstairs completed. You should have seen what it looked like when we first got here...boxes everywhere!! We just have to get some dining room furniture and a sectional for the family room. Then we can put our old furniture in the living room since they pull out to beds. We're getting our king bed tomorrow and are putting our queen bed in the guest bedroom. Our new bed is a cherry slay bed which it's so nice and the mattress is very comfy too! The next room to get furnished after that is Keegan's room which we are going to look into getting this week sometime. Since Mia is still in her crib and hasn't tried to escape yet (we had to put the back of the crib facing forward b/c Mia likes to jump in her crib and with the front rail being low, we're afraid she'll def try to escape), we're going to keep her in it until we transition the crib to a toddler bed. We figured why fix something if it's not broken. So Keegan will get a convertible crib also! Gotta love shopping!
Other than that, it's really nice here and has a country-ish feel to it. The houses are absolutely gorgeous and more are being built as we speak. Our neighbors are soooo nice which we are thankful for and there are a lot of kids and dogs too. Just yesterday they started the construction of the Resident's Clubhouse and will be also completing the 8-acre park complete with a kiddie pool, kid playground, adult pool, tennis courts and baseball fields which is expected to be done by next summer I think. I can't wait for it all to be finished! Should be even nicer! :)
Well as many of you know, Mia turned the big TWO on Sat July 14th. Below is the link to pics from her party which we had on her actual bday. We had a BBQ in my parents backyard and had close to 50 (mostly family) ppl over. Mia had a great time with her little cousins and loved the cupcake she got to eat! When we all sang happy bday to her, she just stared and even tried to sing the "Happy Bday" part...it was so cute! She just stared at us all while we sang to her...and of course I got it on video (link below). Now she can't stop singing it!! haha!! Once she got her cupcake (which I thought she was doing to dig right into b/c she LOVES cupcakes!), she was a bit apprehensive at first until she saw her cousins eat their cupcakes...then it was messy time! We all had a great time (and lots of help setting and cleaning up thankfully!) and the weather couldn't have been more perfect! Mia gets to experience this all over again at the beach house for the Carroll's party on Aug. 5th! Oh boy!
Another update I wanted to tell you about is my prenatal checkup I had last week. All went well thankfully! My BP was 110/70, weight was 143 1/2 lbs (gained about 21/2 lbs in 3 weeks and about 27 lbs total) and according to my docs I was 33 weeks and 6 days (as of last Thurs). According to my previous Cali doc's calculations however, (which I've been going along with), I'm two days behind that but both gave me the same due date of Sept. 1. Anywho, Keegan was moving around right when she went to listen to his HB...my tummy was doing the wave. :) She told me they are going to try to get me in for the c-section on Aug. 24th and luckily we were able to get that date (w/ an on call doc though in Dover where I will be delivering). They were looking into doing it on Aug. 27th but they couldn't get it b/c both docs were off then (we would have had the same bday!!!, but then my mom wouldn't have been able to be there b/c of school). It's all set though for Friday Aug., 24th and we'll know at what time when the day gets closer. My next appt is on Aug. 3rd and during that appt, they will check me for dilation. After that, my appts are once/week until Keegan's debut! SO EXCITING!!!! We can't wait!
I attached pics from the 4th of July of me and Patsy (who's 3 weeks ahead of me), Mia eating her cupcake (cute caption Aunt Beck!) and then her and my mom...too cute! Although it was a rainy, chilly day, we all had a good time!
Enjoy the pics and video below (updated pics of our house to come as soon as it's clutter free). :)
Love,
Cathy, Josh, Miss Mia and soon-to-be Keegan
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=337f8c9ed147b50b9dd9e0&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url (Birthday Video)
http://pictures.deblin.org/v/Pictures+from+2007/Mia+is+two/ (Mia's 2nd bday pics)
http://community.webshots.com/user/catmando21?vhost=community (belly shots)
No comments:
Post a Comment