Hi Everyone,
Today I had my first prenatal appt with my new doctor which went very well. The receptionist was so nice along with the medical assistants...kind of reminded me of my previous doctor's office. My doctor seems really nice but not sure how she will compare to my previous doctor whom I reallllly loved. I'm sure she will be just as good...I'm always comparing.
During my appointment, everything looked (blood pressure etc) and sounded good. Keegan's heartbeat was in the 130s-140s which she found very easily. And when she was listening to his heartbeat, he kept kicking and kicking...it was funny b/c all we heard on the monitor was thumping. Guess he's going to be an active baby like Mia! Man am I going to be busy! haha! My doc also said that my placenta is a bit low (as it was at my 20th week ultrasound) and just wants an ultrasound done to verify where it is. If it is low, they usually will do a C-section which I am going to have anyway. They are going to schedule my C-section around Aug. 24-25 but being that those dates are on a weekend I believe, it may be done a few days prior since they want to take me at least a week before I am due. My next appt is on June 28th. I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment