Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mia Update at 19 months

Miss Mobile Mia is 19 1/2 months old and getting big! She is very active and loves to run around and test out her lungs...it's quite funny. She still loves her puppy and oso (bear) and carries them wherever she goes. We always bring puppy to daycare with her...she'd be lost w/o it. Mia also loves to rub her head on the floor...not sure where she got that from though? She also loves to be tickled, give hugs and kisses and pretend to go potty on her potty seat...which she has yet to do.

Mia is about 26 lbs and 34 inches tall. She is growing out her 18 month old pants and slowly but surely her 18 month old wardrobe is depleting. Guess that means time to do some shopping!

Eating wise, Mia is a good eater for the most part. She eats better at daycare though but at least she eats. Mia loves to eat nanas (bananas) and grapes...her favorite! She also loves pasta just like her mommy does!

Ever since Mia started daycare, she has been getting up around 6:15-6:30am and getting around 11 hours of sleep. She'll usually play in her crib while I get ready for school so that's nice. On the weekends it stinks to get up that early and we've been trying to put her back down....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Today, she actually feel back to sleep on her own w/o me having to go in and give her milk. NICE! I was happy b/c I needed to sleep a tad bit more. I'm hoping that I can get Mia back into her 7:30-8am wakeup schedule when I finish student teaching on March 23.

Daycare has been treating Mia very well. She is learning a ton of baby signs and loves to play with all the kids there...along with bopping them on the head. Yeahhhhh not sure where she learned that either. Mia naps well there, about 2 hours which still surprises us!, and loves to do circle time where they do baby sign and play with BEBO the sign language bear. I'm really happy that she loves it there b/c I'd definitely feel quilty if she didn't. Mia's last day of daycare is on March 23. I'll be sad to take her out, but happy that we don't have to pay over $900/month for it.

Mia's baby sister or brother is in its 14th week and I'm feeling pretty good...still nauseous but it's starting to lessen as of this week. My belly is big and I'm starting to fit into my bigger sized jeans and shirts. I may have another few weeks to fit into my prego clothes b/c they are still a bit big on me. I have my 14 week check up on Tues March 6 where we'll get to hear the heartbeat once again...exciting!

Hope all is well with you guys! Until next update....

No comments: