So after daycare on Monday, Mia was fine when we got home but wasn't herself after a half hour or so. She started to lay down on a pillow and just kind of seemed uncomfortable after my friend her and toddler left. I noticed that her legs looked flush along with her cheeks. I then took her temp and it was 102.3...I had NO idea! I'm sorry, but hopefully you nor Drake contracted what she has. I really had no idea or else I would have told you. She was fine right up until a few minutes before you came and I guess that was Mia was VERY mellow and not herself when you were here. She laid on the pillow from the time you left and was in and out of sleep. She didn't want juice and just wanted to sleep. I asked her if she wanted to sleep in her crib and she said "no". I said, "Do you want to sleep here in the living room on the pillow?" and she said yes. It was really cute and I felt so badly. I just rubbed her back while she laid down. She ended up sleeping from 6-6:30 in the living room...never did that before! She woke up around 6:30ish and was a lot happier and more herself thankfully...I think the meds kicked in then. Phew! She even ate very well at dinner and went right down to sleep for us at 8 w/ a lower temp.
That was Monday...Tuesday was a repeat, temp wise until that night when her temp went down to 101.4. She was a bit cranky for josh throughout the day but wasn't mellow like she was on Monday. She ate pretty well too and slept 12 hours...napped a good nap too! Today, Wednesday, Mia's temp broke...at least we think it did, and went down to 99. She stayed home from daycare today with Josh and did just fine thankfully. She didn't want any milk though but I'm sure it was due to just her getting over her fever. All is well though with Mia thank god!
No comments:
Post a Comment