Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Well Josh, Mia and I had a great Valentine's Day on Wednesday. We got to see her at daycare for a little bit while they had their V-day lunch party...we were the only parents there visiting their kid but it was cool to see Mia for a bit. :) She did not like it when we left though!! I even got to take home a little V-day card of the imprints of Mia's feet which was really cute!

Later that night, we had Mia open her gifts from us and her grandparents. She got a very cute shirt and jacket from my mom along with stickers, a coloring book and a stuffed bunny rabbit....Mia loved the stickers and little bunny! She also got a stuffed angel piggy from us and a cute purse with a mini poodle inside of it from Josh's parents. Mia loves the poodle! She just has a thing for puppies. :)

Josh and I also got to open up our gifts to each other (we set a spending limit since we were going out to eat). I got Josh a cute pic frame with Mia's pic inside...it says "Smiles for Daddy". I loved it! I also got Josh a "Dad Coupon Book" with coupons that say things like "A day without any chores" and "A day for Dad to sleep in late", which I don't know if it was a good idea to get Josh...haha! :) He loved them though. Josh got me very pretty red roses along with the Terminal DVD which I've been wanting to see...I loved my gifts too! Then Josh and I went out to eat at a Sushi place where we had an awesome, yummy dinner. Afterwards, we went to a nearby restaurant to have this dessert called Pzookie, which was sooo good! It was a choc chip cookie practically with ice cream and whipped cream on top....so tasty! We arrived home stuffed and had a great V-day date night!

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day too!

No comments: