Monday, March 12, 2007

2nd Prenatal Appt. March 6, 2007

Hi Guys,

Well I had my 2nd prenatal appointment on March 6 and it went very well. I went by myself b/c Mia was home sick and daddy took care of her. I weighed in at 126 1/2 lbs, and gained about 8 lbs so far w/ clothes on. My doc had a hard time once again finding the heartbeat b/c the placenta was taking over the show...again! She said it was b/c I hardly have any fat in my belly and I was like did you not notice the size of my stomach? haha! Anywho, I heard the baby kick and move but I didn't feel the movements and she finally found the heartbeat which was in the 160s. It was strong! It probably took her about 2 minutes or so to find the heartbeat but that was expected since it happened during my 1st appt too.

Movement wise, I may have felt some "pops" right on week 14 but haven't felt much yet. My doc said it may take another couple weeks to really notice them.

My nausea hasn't left me yet...it's still lingering around and making me feel just so blah. Nothing really sounds good to me unless it's pasta or toast. Everything I eat though makes me nauseous, everything. And whomever said it's "morning sickness" needs to revise that statement to "24/7 sickness". I figured it could be worse with me yaking and it hasn't come down to that thankfully. When I look back at Mia's journal, I had nausea for quite some time....maybe until I was 25 weeks but after about 16 weeks, it died down a lot. Then I just had it every so often and not every day. I look forward to that. :) But hey they say it's a good thing to have nausea so I'm thankful for that. :)

I have almost 5 weeks left until we can find out what we are having! WOO HOO!! I think I may be able to find out around 19 weeks like we did with Mia which is very exciting! I also think my sister and her man will be out here visiting when we find out...how awesome would that be!!

My next doc's appointment will be on Tues. April 10th when I will be 19 weeks prego. Maybe my sis will want to come with me so she could hear the baby's heartbeat?! :) It is pretty amazing to hear!

That's it for now...have a nice day!

1 comment:

Kristen Martin said...

It's great to hear things are going well, even with the nausea. I'm looking forward to reading about your 19 week appt;-)