Many of you know already, but for those of you who do not, this Friday Josh and I will be putting our house up for sale! We've been in our house for 5 years and living in Cali for 6 1/2. The market right now is pretty good so we're hoping it will sell in a reasonable amount of time. This past weekend Josh was busy doing touch up work on the walls and floorboards which look great. We got our carpets and grout cleaned and sealed last week and now we just basically have to straighten up. I can't believe it's going on the market already though?! Josh and I have been talking about it for quite some time now and it's finally happening. If we get a buyer w/in a few weeks, we could be leaving Cali for sure by May sometime. It's going to be a bitter sweet time when we do. :(
For those of you who do not know, Josh found out a few weeks ago that he is able to keep his job here at Intel and work from home back east! He and I were really excited that he got approved for this and it is such a relief off our shoulders. It's just one less thing we have to worry about. :) He is also able to still take his sabbatical but it got pushed out until the end of May which he is excited for. Now we just have to decide on where we want to go?
Josh, Mia and I will be getting company in a few weeks for Easter which we can't wait for. My sister (Linda) and her man will be visiting for a week which I'm sure will be fun. We'll prob be going wine tasting (I'll be wine observing and the DD), taking a trip to Tahoe and maybe San Fran. We'll see what we have time for though, but I'm sure it'll be a great time. We're just glad we get to spend Easter finally with someone from our family. :)
My student teaching experience ends this Friday along with Mia's daycare experience (she loves it there but it is just too $ to keep her in even part-time w/o me working). I love being a teacher though and know this is what I want to do. However, right now with having a toddler and being prego, the teaching and kids mostly is wearing me out big time. It was fun though and I had a good time!
Well that's the scoop from here. Hope you are all doing well and I will keep you posted on selling our house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment