Monday, January 08, 2007
Mia is better thankfully
Mia is doing better since her lit'l crib accident this afternoon. She won't let us look at her teeth for very long but I think it's the area where the lip attaches to the gum at the top of her front teeth that was bleeding...at least I think that's what was bleeding. I felt her teeth for a few seconds and they weren't lose. I was able to brush her them for a bit and got what was stuck inb/t of her front teeth out, dried blood I think. I think they look fine and I'll check them again in the morning. If they the gum area is swollen or the teeth don't seem fine, then Josh is going to take her to the dentist. I'm hoping all is well though as it is now. :) I'm still wondering how it happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment