Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shoe Shopping

Today, I had to go out and get Mia new shoes b/c her feet are getting bigger. I went to Target and found 4 really cute shoes for Mia there...all under $13. :) I got her two brown pairs, a realllllly cute pair of sneakers (so cute, like adult running sneakers but smaller!) and a black pair which was a 6 and did not fit Mia. The rest are a 5 1/2 and fit her perfectly.

We visited Stride rite today which was fun...for Mia! She wanted out of her stroller and ran around most of the time. There were a few kids there whom Mia was interested in but that didn't last long. The lady there said Mia is a 5 1/2 or 6, but I bought a 6 at Target and they were way too big. I'm sticking with the 5 1/2. Mia did not like it when the lady measured her foot. She did it quickly and only measured her left foot, b/c Mia was kind of crying and antsy. It wasn't easy. Plus, Mia prob did like how crabby the lady was. I was like CHEER UP! Anywho, I figured Mia was a 5 1/2 but just wanted to be sure.

No comments: