Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Two Signs, Jumping in Crib

Since Mia turned 16 months on Nov. 14, she's been signing two words at a time, more and please and also has been holding on to the crib rail and jumping! It's sooo cute to see! This little person jumping up and down and laughing! I love it! I also think it's amazing that she can sign like she does. I'm trying to teach her new words but she does not seem interested. I'll keep trying!!

So far Mia can say the following words:
DaDa
MaMa (she's been saying this and DaDa a ton since a few weeks ago)
Up
Down (kind of)
Uh Oh
Gato
Go Go Go

We are working on cheese, milk, more, please amongst some others. I'm trying to teach her spanish, english and baby sign at the same time. :)

Tomorrow is Mia's 2nd Thanksgiving! We will be spending it with our friends and their kiddies. Should be fun!

No comments: