Sunday, November 12, 2006

Congested! Not sleeping! :( Nov. 10, 2006

Yeah so Mia is still not alseep and it's about 9pm! So far, we've gone in there 4x and the last time I went in, I asked her what she wanted and she signed milk...so I gave her some and she drank about 7oz (she just had about 6 oz around 7:15! We've never had to do that before.). She also developed a cold/runny nose and it got a bit worse by the time she went to sleep tonight. Now she can't breathe through her nose and this is why she won't go down. It's happened to us before and it's taken us around 6 times to get her to go down the last time this happened...and it happened for more than a few days in a row. Anywho, I may have to go back in to get her b/c she is still crying....hopefully she'll go back down soon b/c I need to get some school work done!

Mia finally went to bed at 9:30 after 5x of trying to get her to go to bed. Phew!



No comments: