Tuesday, October 31, 2006

MIA'S 1ST TIME TRICK OR TREATING

Well Miss Mia did very well today trick or treating with us today. We took her out about 6 or so and stopped at 10 houses. We brought the stroller, but ended up carrying her since it was too much with getting her in and out of the stroller. Josh carried her up to each door and I held her since I was dressed up and Josh wasn't. Then, as we rang the doorbells, we put her hood part on which lasted right until the neighbors saw her, then Mia took it off of course. Anywho, Mia picked out lots of goodies in the candy bowls and got mostly lollipops! She even put some of her candy in someone's bowl which was funny! Our neighbors made sure Mia took at least 2 candies, one for mommy and one for daddy! It was funny b/c they allllll did that. :) At least they thought of us! It was a fun night and Josh and I are now enjoying some of the candy Mia picked out for us! Happy Halloween!

No comments: