Sunday, April 13, 2008
Swaddle Free!
Well since last night, Mr. Keegan is swaddle free, naps and all! We started with naps about 6 weeks ago and although it was very hard for the first few days, he has improved tremendously! He naps anywhere from about 30 mins to 2 hours! Then as of three nights ago, he would cry going down to sleep in his swaddle which he never did. I was able to get him to sleep Thurs and Fri night but not last night. He was crying and struggling to get his hands. I was so reluctant to let them free (I tried it thurs night and it did not go well!) but I knew it was time. I unwrapped him and immediately, he put his thumb in his mouth, rolled on his side and slept until 230am!!! WOW! I was shocked...and relieved! He then went back down until 7am and then for another 2 hours b/c he was so tired (it took about 1 hr and 20 mins maybe to get him back down at 245am). Sooo the first night went very well thank god and I am hoping it continues this way from now on! I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment