Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rough Night, Sitting up!

Well Mr. keegan had a very rough night last night with going to sleep. It took an hour to get him to sleep b/c i think he was verryyyyyyy overtired. Then from 9-1045, he was up prob 6 more times due to him getting stuck in the corners and his feet poking through the holes...and from him trying to do head rolls! AHHHHHHHH! I had o feed him at 1045 and he slept from 11pm to 12am b/c he was stuck i think. Not sure why he wasn't like this the first two nights, but he went right to sleep those nights. Then he slept until 5am thankfully and then back down until 8am. Soooooo I had a hard time as you can tell and am hoping it's better tonight. Just when I thought he was doing well at night. :( I hope it was just an off night!

Keegan did something new today...he cried about 10 mins after going down for his nap and so when I checked on him, I found him sitting up touching his toes, crying!!! That was the first time that happened! He is getting better at sitting up on his own as of this week. Yesterday he sat by himself for about 45 mins or so before he toppled over. Up until now, he wouldn't last longer than 10 seconds. He'll now sit unsupported for at least 30 seconds or longer!

No comments: