Keegan had his 6 mo appt last week and here are his stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 11oz
Length: 26 3/4 in long! WOW!
We didn't give him his shots and are still holding off on them b/c of our research. My twin is doing the same for her baby and we just feel safer w/o putting all that "stuff" into his little body.
Keegan is also still on Zantac although my doc isn't increasing his dosage and wants to ween him off of it since he is doing better with sleeping at night (only getting up once since March 1st! WOO HOO!) and now spitting up much. However, lately he has been spitting up and I may have to call my doc to have them increase the dosage if he keeps throwing up. Sometimes it's not a lot but then other times like today, it was a ton. We'll see though. He may be fine w/o upping the dose.
I told my doc is he sleeping better (finally as of March 1st!) and only getting up once at night. I am loving it, but am still pretty pooped. BUT it is not as bad as it used to be and I am thankful for that. It was a rough 5 months but we got through it!
Keegan is also rolling a ton and since yesterday, has lifted his belly off the ground and was on all fours (hands and tippy toes) when he was on his belly. He is getting closer and closer to crawling! Watch out!!
Mia is also doing great as a big sis! She is not hitting anymore and just today, I saw her feeding keegan peaches!! I was in the kitchen for a sec and keegan was playing on the living room floor. When I turned around, I saw her feeding Keegan the peaches I left by him! IT was too cute!! She did great though and got most of it in his mouth! I should have taken a pic but it was too late. She said, "I was feeding keegan mommy!"
Gotta love it!
That's it for now! I think Spring is coming to DE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment