Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Day 1 w/o Josh

Hola,

Well my first full day w/o Josh was yesterday (he went to cali Sun afternoon for the week, has been pretty good). Despite my busy morning of going to a chuch playgroup at 10:30-noon, then grocery shopping with the kiddies where Keegan slept thankfully!, then unloading the groceries while the kiddies were in the car (I could see the car from our kitchen...the door to the garage is right by our fridge so I could def see what they were up to), then unpacking the groceries after I took Mia in the house while trying to not wake Keegan, then slowly taking keegan's car seat out of the car ever so carefully and taking it upstairs to put Mia down for a nap, then putting Mia down but not w/o going potty first (she didnt' want to use the upstairs one so we had to go downstairs once again), then putting her in her crib and going downstairs with keegan ever so gently once again and then finalllllllllllllllly sitting down for about 10 mins so I could eat a sandwich before I needed to feed Keegan! PHEW! I think I got it all in?! Sooooooooo that was my busy morning and first full day w/o Josh. I really am thankful keegan slept those 2 hours! :) I think I did pretty well with the help of someone up above! :)

Just wanted to let you know how my first day went....can't wait to have Daddy back on sat! :)

Love,

Me

P.S. It was a gorgeous day here in Middletown!

No comments: