Hi Everyone,
Here are Keegan's stats from his 2 month checkup last week (was 9 weeks old):
* Weight = 11 lbs 10.2 oz, 60th % tile (one pound more than Mia weighed at this age)
* Length = 32.25 in, 60th % tile (right around the same length as Mia was)
* Head = 14. 8 cm 30th % tile (both my kids have small heads...haha)
As you can tell, Keegan is growing very well and gaining weight perfectly. The doc said all looks great and that Keegan will soon be rolling over within the next few weeks to month. Mia rolled over at 10 weeks and Keegan will be 10 weeks on Friday. He's not rolling over yet though but he's starting to get in that position. :)
Our doc also suggested a multi-vitamin for Keegan in the winter so he get his much needed vitamin D.
During this visit, Keegan got 3 shots, one being a combo shot along with an oral one. As soon as he got the shots, he started crying a ton but I was right by him saying "it's ok, it's ok" and it seemed to make him not scream a ton. It was really quick though and as soon as I held him, he seemed to calm down...the bottle of milk helped too! I learned that one from my appts. with Mia. :) However, that afternoon was not fun b/c Keegan was in pain. We gave him tylenol which seemed to help. He was fine once we put him to bed but I felt badly when he would cry while I was feeding him (which he never does) or just out of the blue. Poor guy! :(
Anywho, our next baby well visit is not until he is 4 months old which will be here before we know it! :)
Take care,
Cathy
No comments:
Post a Comment