Well Mia turned one on July 14th and since then she has had 3 1st bday parties!! Talk about doing it big! She had one bday at my inlaws beach house on July 8, one on July 15th at my sister's new house in Marysville, PA and then one last Sunday July 30 for our friends here in Folsom. We had a lot of fun at each, Mia loved her cupcakes and her own little cake she had on Sunday and I was kind of relieved to know that there will be no more bday parties until next year! :) Mia got a lot of cool toys which she loves along with some cute clothes which she def has a lot of. Gotta love having a girl!
Mia and I returned home from PA on July 24 after having an okay plane flight here. My mom came with us so that was nice to have extra help. Mia did better than she did flying to PA and was pretty antsy and cranky from Phili to GA which the baby hater next to my mom did not like. Mia accidentally spilled my mom's drink on him and my mom and he got all mad. I apologized and he said, "I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't think it'd be this soon!" My mom and I looked at each other and couldn't believe he said that...what a jerk! Anywho, Mia did not sleep from Phili to GA, a 2 hour flight and luckily there was a kid in front of us who was keeping Mia busy. She also kept busy in the GA airport and was wired from lack of sleep. Mia was craacking everyone up in the GA terminal (she was laughing loudly prob b/c she was wired for being up for about 11 hours!) and it all caught up with her on the flight to SAC where she crashed on me for over 4 hours, the entire way home! NICE! We arrived home safely thankfully late Monday night and got a good night's rest. Mia went right down for us w/o a problem too which was nice b/c we were beat!
No comments:
Post a Comment