Yeah so Mia is CRANKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY once again! Ahhhhhhhhhh! It started yesterday evening when she woke up from her last nap....and took 10 oz of formula b/c she screamed after I gave her 6! She nursed a couple hours prior to waking up and was clingy when we put her down to play. I wasn't going to nurse her b/c my boobs were pretty empty so I gave her formula instead. All hell broke lose though after she finished the 6 oz and she screamed BLOODY MURDER! I had to give her 4 more to calm her down b/c she was livid! She took the 4 and was much calmer and we were able to go to Mac Grill for Josh's bday...phew! She did well once we got home and we put her down at 8...woke up once and slept from 8:30-7ish this morning...thank god! I ended going to sleep a bit after 1am b/c I had and still have a ton of things to do before we leave Thurs night. This is when I wish I had family around! "Grandma, want to come over and watch Mia?!" haha! I told my mom that and she said we just have to move closer. :)
This morning Mia woke up around 7ish and after I put her back down, she didn't want to sleep anymore and started crying about 30 mins later. She played the entire time...oh well! I got her up and fed her...then the crankiness started around 9:15ish! She was screaming, fussy, cranky, you name it, she was it! I didn't know what to do to calm her down and was able to distract her every now and then. I put her down for a nap at 9:30, 10, 10:30 and 11:45....all with no success and nursing at 10:15 b/c she was just out of control. I let her cry about 15 mins and screaming was involved too. I gave her motrin at 11am hoping that that will help me. We'll see. I just got her back up a bit after noon....she's been up for 5 hours now and is SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired but is doing a bit better than before. She'll prob get clingy soon and start crying like she is doing now. The thing with that is she doen't want to be held and cries when I put her down. I'm like, make up your mind girl! My poor Mia....I just wish she could talk already! :(
Well I think this is all due to her right tooth popping through...noticed it yesterday, her left one came through on the 22nd. This is how she was a couple weeks ago when both top teeth were making their way through. LOVELY!
I guess it's better she is like this now then on the plane Thurs night. I HOPE she isn't like this on the plane?!! Can you imagine!?
I'll let you know how it all goes today...hopefully tomorrow will be better!
Cansada (tired) Cathy and Maniac Mia
No comments:
Post a Comment