Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Even more of a rough day then yesterday

Well I thought she was doing better this morning but I was wrong....Ahhhh!!! She was veryyyyyyyyy cranky, fussy, temp of 102.8 at 3am...yep 3am she woke up crying b/c she was buring up. I gave her motrin then nursed her and she went back to sleep thankfully. However I couldn't fall back to sleep and didn't get much zzzzzz. I am so tireddddddddddd and didn't get to nap today. Her temp went back down to 101.5 later on this morning and then to 98.7 this afternoon, phew! I didn't know what to do when she got very cranky besides hold her which usually didn't work. She'd be fine for a while then all of a sudden start screaming and crying even when I would try to put her down for a nap. I'd put her in the crib and as soon as I went to put her in it, w/o even touching the mattress, she would start crying loudly. As you can tell, it was a very draining day today more than yesterday. Poor Mia....poor me! :( I put her down to sleep at 5:22pm tonight although it took a bit of coaxing to do so but wasn't too bad. I am trying to get ready to go home tonight so I don't have to do much tomorrow. I am all packed, just have a few things to do so I should be good to go, but we'll see. Anywho, that was my day today and yesterday...let's hope it's better tomorrow!

No comments: