Thursday, June 15, 2006

Getting up at night :(

This was from last night...luckily she finally went to sleep for us a bit after 9pm.

So Miss Mia is NOT going down for us once again tonight! This has been happening now (as I look in my journal) since a week ago yesterday!!! She'll go down for us around 7ish and about 1 1/2 hours late, she wakes up screaming! We give her time before going in but by the time 5 mins comes, she usually has not stopped screaming. So we take turns going in and rocking her which calms her down. She'll lay her head on our shoulder which I LOVE and then we'll put her down again. She'll be all quiet until about a few mins later then she starts screammmming again. Right now, we've gotten up 3x tonight and now she is quiet...for how long is the question! Sooooo not sure what to do but I know it's def b/c of her teeth. Poor Mia...I feel so badly!

No comments: