Ok so today Mia took 10 steps by herself!! She started taking more steps as of a few days ago and just today surprised me by taking 10 steps before falling on her butt. It was so exciting to see! She really loves walking and I say in a few weeks she'll be walking as good as her friends Grace and Brenden!
During dinner Monday night, we decided to give Mia some bread to taste and she really liked it. We also gave her some gerber graduates apples which she loved along with peaches. Mia loves anything she can pick up with her fingers!
Mia started coughing this morning a lot and I am not sure why. She finished her antibiotics on Tuesday and seems to have rid of her nasty ear infection thankfully. Her nose was a bit runny tonight(clear juice), but she was her same old self eating, pooping and sleeping!
I bought Mia a new sippy cup today and she seems to like it along with a new toy from Once Upon a Child. She loves new toys that is for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment