While I was at the gym Friday night May 12th, Josh told me that Mia stood up from a kneeling position and took her 1st step!! He even got it on video and showed it to me. It was pretty cool!! I'm glad that Josh got to see her do something for the first time!
Since Mia started standing by herself either from a kneeling position or while holding onto something, she is learning how to stand for a longer period of time. I'd say she can stand by herself for a good 15-20 seconds before she lands on her butt. She also takes steps (wobbly) when we hold her hands but isn't all that balanced yet. I just love watching her stand and figuring out what to do next, it's the cutest thing! I have a feeling Mia may be walking before her 1st bday! We'll see!
Since we've been having some crazy warm weather lately, I decided to buy a baby pool for Mia. She got to sit in it for the first time on Wednesday May 10th in our front yard. She got to wear a bikini I bought from Target and just loved being in the pool. She loved splashing and each time I took her out, she'd crawl right back in! She couldn't get enough of the water! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment