Monday, May 15, 2006
1st Mother's Day
My 1st Mother's Day was a great day! Josh, our good friend Greg who was visiting from LA, Mia and I started the morning off by going to church with another couple and their 2 little girls and ate brunch at the church parish center which was really nice. Before church, Josh surprised me with a cute pink photo frame with a pic of me and Mia along with a cute key chain pic of Mia. I loved it!! Anywho, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and I believe it may have hit 90 yesterday! I however forgot to take pics in the morning b/c I was rushing to get ready and then get Mia ready for 9 am mass. I did take pics later on that day of us, Greg and Mia and then of the yummy dinner Josh cooked me for Mother's Day along with the gift Josh got me (you can view them on the link to the right called Carroll Family Pictures). I had a great 1st Mother's Day with my little family and I hope all of you moms did also! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment