Friday, April 21, 2006

Doc's visit today

Well this morning I had to take Mia in to see our doc b/c of her cough and cold which are not getting better. Mia has been coughing like crazy lately and this morning it was pretty bad when she was waking up. She's also had her cold/runny nose and congestion which have not improved over the past month and our doc determined that Mia prob has a sinus infection since neither have gone away yet. Dr. C said at Mia's 9 month appt last week that it wasn't anything serious and said the same thing today, but decided to put Mia on Amoxicillin (sp?) to see if it'll work. We're going to put Mia on it today and in 24 hours she won't be contagious. Poor thing! I wish I could go through it for her. :( She's fine otherwise, just congested and not liking it. :( I wish I could go through it for her!

Dr. C also told me that Mia's side front teeth are coming in and could be why she spiked temp last weekend. She's going to look cute with side front teeth and 2 bottom front teeth!

Mia got weighed today too and with her clothes on she weighed 17lbs 10oz. So she's prob about 17lbs 5oz roughly. :)

No comments: