Since this past Thursday night, Mia has not been herself. She woke up 5 times Thurs night (highly unlike her) with a cough and very runny nose. She didn't have either during the day which is the weird thing. Then Friday, she ran a temp of 100.7 but the baby tylenol brought it back down within a few hours. Her nose was soooo runny and she had soooo much saliva, she was coughing like crazy...it was ridiculous! Josh and I think it's teeth, but it could just be a cold. If it is a cold, then I'm not sure why she is drooling so much. Maybe it's both!
Mia's naps have not been the same either. She only napped twice yesterday and went to bed around 7:30pm and woke up this morning at 6:30ish w/o getting up...phew! I was happy b/c I was a bit tired from getting up with her 5 times thurs night. However, she only napped one quick nap early this morning and would not take her other two naps. She may have slept 15 mins in the car, but that's about it. Poor thing was soo tired, but she did very well for being up for so long. I put her to sleep around 7:30 again tonight but she woke up crying in her crib, kneeling and holding on to the bars around 8:35pm. I went in, wiped her nose and mouth area b/c it was just nasty wet, rocked her in the glider, and she passed out on me. It was soo cute! She was pretty congested and couldn't really breathe through her nose. Maybe that's why she didn't nap today? I just hope her teeth come soon if they are coming in so she can get back to her normal self. :) I'll keep you posted as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment