It is confirmed...Mia is getting teeth!! I noticed it today when Josh and I were looking at her bottom gum and saw the white tip portion of her bottom right tooth! I was so excited!! Then I was like, oh I'm still nursing! haha! I had a feeling she was teething just b/c of all the drool she has in her mouth. Her clothes get soaking wet all the time and so I may need to put a bib on her. She just wants to chew, chew, chew!
Anywho, Mia is cranky as ever, she wouldn't nap today until a half hour ago (was up for 5 1/2 hours!), her nose is constantly runny, her fever is gone, and she is still congested. Poor thing! And I thought it was hard in the beginning with her?! I guess they were right about teething...it isn't easy!
1 comment:
Ahhh, she's getting bigggg! I can't wait to see her. By the way, I can only read as far as Mia not wanting something and she pushed it out of the way as if to say...then, it cuts off everything else down below for some reason. I love this blog though! It's neat to read up on Mia =-) gotta run, but call me lata =-) Titan has his puppy class tonight =-) Love, Patsy
Post a Comment