Monday, March 27, 2006

Mia's teething once again :(

Miss Mia is once again teething (although her 2nd tooth popped up
late last week)...very drooly and developed a nastttty cold tonight.
She was fine all day which is weird but this is the same exact way she
was when she got her first tooth. She is also coughing from all the
nasal drip and scared us when she looked like she was gagging on her
saliva. Luckily, she wasn't but mannn did it scare us. Josh ran out of
her room (he was in there rocking her b/c she wouldn't sleep) and sai,
"quick get the suctioner" while Mia was red in the face. My heart was
racing and I ran to get it in her room. Thankfully she was fine
though she had a TON of saliva in her throat which we got out
(somewhat) with the suctioner. I gave her some formula (b/c she spit up a lot
of what I fed her at 7:15pm) and water
which seemed to help. Poor thing though. I hate seeing her like
this. :( We finally got her down at 8:30pm after getting her up twice
and rocking her from when I put her down at 7:30ish. She is fast asleep thankfully
and hopefully she will sleep well tonight. :)

No comments: