Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Early bird, Tues March 28th
Well Mia slept okay last night...definitely not ten hours straight through like she usually does. She finally went down at 8:30pm for us only to get back up at 11:30pm. She was crying pretty loud so I went in to get her. I picked her up and she was giving me the milk sign! I fed her maybe 15 mins and she ended up falling asleep on me...poor thing! I put her back down around midnight and heard her stirring at 3am-ish but she fell back to sleep until she woke up at 5:30am. I fed her like usual and put her back down, but Mia must have thought it was time to get up b/c she just cried off and on and wouldn't go back to sleep. I was sooooooooooooooooo tiredddd but had to get up with her. Thankfully she went back to sleep at 8:20 until 9:50am...I needed it and so did Mia. She woke up happy though she is still in some pain from her 2nd tooth. Poor thing is drooling like crazy and she is all congested. Mia however is herself activity wise...she is playing on the floor and crawling like crazy. Anywho, let's hope it's not this way for her top front teeth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment