It's been a long time since I've posted...way too long! A lot has happened in a year and a half including getting older! :) Here is what had happened in the past 6 months in the Carroll household!
January
Spent New Year's back in DE with our families which was fun as always! Josh and I also attended the Intel Winter Ball which meant a night out :)
February
Spent Valentine's Day out with Josh since my Mother-in-law was visiting! We went out for our favorite dinnertime meal...SUSHI! It was delicious! The kids got little goodie bags filled with V-day treats which they loved :)
March
The little Leprechauns were at it again this year causing havoc in our house for St. Patty's Day! The kids had a blast looking at the mess they made including peeing green in the toilet, playing with their puppets and playroom and just creating a fun, filled mess in my nice clean house ;)
This month we also took our first trip to Disney World which was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect (low 80s), the kids had few meltdowns and lasted about 7 hours in the parks each day, character breakfasts/dinners were fantastic and the fireworks amazing! It was an awesome trip and the kids can't wait to do it again!
This month we also took our first trip to Disney World which was an absolute blast! The weather was perfect (low 80s), the kids had few meltdowns and lasted about 7 hours in the parks each day, character breakfasts/dinners were fantastic and the fireworks amazing! It was an awesome trip and the kids can't wait to do it again!
April
My parents came out to spend Easter with us which was a lot of fun! My dad decided he needed to keep busy so he painted the inside of our garage which looks fantastic...thanks Dad! We had a yummy Easter dinner and a nice hike too! The kids got some yummy candy/goodies in their Easter baskets which they had to hunt for...they loved it!
Another trip I got to do this month was fly back to Penn State, solo and direct! I lucked out with a direct flight out of San Fran which was cheaper than flying out of Sac. The flight was great and I just didn't know what to do w/ myself since I haven't flown solo in yearrrrssss!! My trip to Penn State was great though and I got to see my sorority sisters whom I haven't seen in 13 years! It was a great and unforgettable trip!
May
Mother's Day was fun once again and the kids made me some cute cards! Josh and the kids took me out to eat at our favorite restaurant and then I did some shopping all by myself :) I also got to go to a Mother's Day Tea at Mia's school and Keegan's school which were both super cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment