Monday, May 18, 2009

The kids

Mia and Keegan are getting big! Mia's almost 4, less than 2 months and Keegan is almost 21 months old. Time is flying by!

This week is Mia's last week of preschool and in a way I'm happy b/c I get to spend that time with her and Keegan together. She is doing very well in school and loves to write her own name although she spells it IMA. She'll write the M first then puts the I before the M and the A after the M...it's funny b/c she can spell it correctly when she says it. Too cute! We have their end of school picnic tomorrow afternoon which should be fun!

Keegan has been having a hard time going down at night since a week ago. I am not sure why but he always goes right down to sleep for us. He's been chatting and then eventually fussing and we'd have to go up two times or so to check on him. He's usually fine and we just sit with him and rock him. He'll eventually fall asleep but it's definitely a lot longer than usual. Tonight he went right down to sleep and even napped 3 hours and 25 mins (prob b/c he didn't fall asleep until 10pm last night)!! :) He's doing well too thankfully and getting big! I love my kids!

No comments: