Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keegan's 4th Tooth, taking 13 steps!

While putting Keegan down for his nap today (he was up for 6 hours before he took a nap...just refused to do so and I tried a bunch of times), I decided to take a peek to see if maybe he is teething...and he is!!! He is getting his 4th tooth on the top right front!

Keegan is doing well and is now taking about 13 steps before he falls down...at least that is what he did yesterday! It is just too cute to see him walking but he still loves to crawl. I'm not complaining by any means! :)

Keegan also started taking 8oz from a bottle in the mornings from Josh while I was gone to Cali from 9-4 to 9-9. He wouldn't take a bottle from me at all before we left but would from Josh. So while I was in Cali he took milk from a bottle and that was that! I got back and decided to not nurse him anymore (for one, my tatas were done with nursing and I pumped nada while I was there and secondly, I didn't want to take a step backwards) since he took the bottle from me w/ no problems! Nice! He's been taking 8oz in the morning since but won't take more than 4 ounces or so during the day/night. He gets plenty of chz and yogurt so I''m sure he is getting enough. :) He's a good eater for the most part and is such a happy baby!

No comments: