Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back in Cali!

Well Mia and I are back in Cali as of Friday and man do I miss it! :) It is so good to be back in the perfect sunny weather and crystal blue skies! I want to move back!! We drove past our old home and saw some good friends of ours whom we miss a ton. Mia got to see her girlfriends whom she hasn't seen since she was 22 months old! It's been too long. Anyway, we are staying with some good friends of ours and Mia and their daughter (same age) are too cute together...it's like we never left Cali! It's been a great stay so far and I prob won't want to leave on Tuesday. :( I miss my baby boy and hubby though so I'm looking forward to seeing them when we return home in DE. All I have to say is there is no place like Cali!

No comments: