WOW! Time is flying by to say the least and my baby boy is 11 months old! He is such a happy baby, it's incredible. Keegan is not quite walking but he is sooooo close! Just when we think he is going to take that first step, he decides that it's easier to crawl. Little stinker! Keegan is doing great though and sleeping through once again. He has a period of not going down easily from last fri until last night. He would just literally scream and cry when we left the room for naps and bedtime. I think it took about 2 hours the first time to about 20 mins last night. Phew! Not sure it it is due to teeth but we know it's not an ear infection (was grabbing ears). I do remember him being this way around the 4th of July so who knows! I do love getting my much very well needed and deserved sleep! He slept from 8pm to 7am last night! YAY!
To celebrate Keegan's bday we will be having a party in Dewey on Aug. 9th and one here at our house on Sat Aug. 23rd. Gotta love parties!
Hopefully next time I will be writing about him taking his first step! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment