Well Keegan is now 35 weeks old and is crawling for good! He used to do little knee crawls and then belly crawls, but as of yesterday he is now crawling with his knees...and he is getting good! He is also sitting up by himself a lot longer w/o toppling over. I can set him down and he is usually good to go and doesn't topple over...just moves around to his toys. He is pretty mobile now that he is truely crawling and it is just way too cute to see!
Keegan is also staying up longer after his nap times and as of this week can last about 3 hours before needing a nap. I think it's b/c there is so much to see and do now that he is very mobile! However, lately he isn't going down easily b/c he is more interested in playing with his bumper in his crib and trying to stand up then sleeping. Usually I let him go for a bit and then get him up, play with him for another 20 mins or so and then try for a nap again...usually that works. His naps last about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours so I'm happy about that! He generally wakes up happy and very smiley!
No comments:
Post a Comment