Sunday, March 02, 2008
Sleeping well, finally!
Well Keegan started sleeping a lot better as of Friday night...phew!! I'm not going to hold my breath but I do hope this will be permanent! We got back from CO on Feb. 22 and for the first two nights he did pretty well...I was surprised that the trip didn't mess him up. Well I spoke to soon b/c for the past week (and the week in CO), he gave us a hard time with staying down longer than 2 hours when going to bed. It was like back to the drawing board. We got through it though and Fri night, he showed a significant improvement w/ sleeping from 8pm-3:35am!! He only got up then b/c he was against the bumper. He then slept from 8pm to 2:25am today and only got up b/c he was against the bumper once again! Little stinker! Ya think he wouldn't be able to move around so much b/c he is still swaddled, but he does! Anywho, we def love the time we have together at night now since it's all new to us! Let's hope this continues b/c I do love getting my overdue sleep. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment