Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Naps not going well....
Well Keegan's been deswaddled for naps for 2 1/2 weeks and they were getting better and a bit longer. However, since this week, they have not been good. Monday they were no longer than 18 mins and he was just cranky! Tues, they didn't really improve much and today, they improved to 30 minutes but he was still cranky and miserable. I am not sure why he has been so cranky this week b/c he did pretty good for the past two weeks with having shorter naps. I was able to play with him on the floor or put him in the exersaucer for a bit. This week though, he cries when I put him down and just doesn't seem to be himself. It could be teeth, who knows! I just think he needs to work on staying asleep when he rolls on to his back when he sleeps on his side. He wakes up and gets all screamish. I'm sure he'll get used to it but it's just taking longer than I expected. Oh well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment