Friday, November 30, 2007

Keegan's and Isabella's Baptism Nov. 24, 2007

Hola,

I forgot to tell you about the baptism in my update below. I didn't want to make it any longer (I know I know, it's a novel!) so I just posted this one instead. Here goes:

Patsy and I decided that Thanksgiving Day weekend would be a perfect opportunity to get our babies (who are 4 days apart!!) baptized since they were flying in then. The babies were baptized on Sat. Nov. 24th (at 13 weeks old) at the church where Mia was baptized and where we got married. About 60 ppl joined us to see my twin's baby Isabella and Keegan get baptized. It was nice too b/c no one there had seen Isabella yet including us...or Patsy and Kieran since July.

The babies did well during the mass and slept most of the time except for Keegan who screamed when he was blessed with the holy water. Poor guy was just sensitive! I had to hold up b/c Josh couldn't calm him down. As soon as he gave him to me, Keegan stopped crying and the priest laughed a bit and told Josh not to worry b/c he prob wouldn't have been able to calm him down either. It was cute! After that, he fell back to sleep and did fine for the rest of the baptism. Afterwards, we had a luncheon in the parish hall where we got to chat with ppl whom we haven't seen in a while. We're happy that everyone made it especially those who came from a distance...the Carrolls, Rick and Elspeth, the lasater's friends and family member and my cousin Chrissy.

We had a great time at the baptism and glad we got to share it with my twin sister and her husband who came all the way from Colorado! :) Thanks guys!

No comments: