Hola Family and Friends,
Well Miss Mobible Mia is almost 22 months and is still as crazy as ever! She has loves to put her cute sunglasses on and walk around with mommy and daddy's shoes. Mia also has a new favorite stuffed animal, her easter bunnies, which she has had all along but never really cared for until Easter. She sleeps with her bunnies each night since last month along with her oso (english...teddy bear) and gato (english...cat). She also lovessss it when mommy chases her and especially tickles her...she's a nut!
Eating wise, I'd say she eats like a bird but birds eat a lot. Mia eating habits are very sporadic. Two weeks ago, she ate very little then last week she ate ok. This week, she's in between again. She eats well at other people's houses though...go figure! She does love fruit especially grapes. She used to love nana (bananas) but as of two weeks ago, she could care less about them. Mia also loves snacks (what toddler doesn't) especially her gold fishies. She also loves trader joes savory rice crackers which my friend from UPS had yesterday. I got some today which Mia will def be happy about.
Mia still sleeps very well and has been napping about 2 1/2 hours each day since last month...nice! I love it b/c I get to sleep too which I'm taking advantage of now before Keegan come in Sept. Lately though, she's been going down crying a lot and not sure why. I'll give her a few minute to see if she calms down and will then go in and rock her. Usually she's fine after that thankfully.
Josh and I noticed a couple days ago that Mia may be getting some new teeth. It's been a while since she's had new ones come in. There are right next to the front lower teeth and I hope they don't cause her discomfort when we fly in 11 days! Grandma will be here though when we fly back so at least we'll have some help. With the cat, our baggage, her stoller and car seat....we'll need all the help we can get!
Another thing that Mia loves is the zoo! I took her there the other day and she loved all the animals she got to see...especially the rooster and peacock. I'll ask Mia, "What does a rooster say" and she says "tata doo doo doo". It's too cute!
Mia's hives have finally gone away thankfully as of last Sunday. I don't know what it was that caused them and I thought it was fruit, but it wasn't. Who knows though! I'm just glad they are gone. :)
Mia also talks non stop! I lost counting how many words she can say but it's probably over 100 since she can repeat whatever we say. Now we really have to watch our language! haha!
Weight wise, Mia prob weighs close to 29 lbs. She weighed 30 at urgent care but that was when she was very squirmy and we had to do it quickly. Length wise, she is LONGGGGGGG! I am not sure how long, but she is tall and skinny! We don't have another appointment for her until she is 2 years old in a couple months...already!!!!
That's all for Mia...as you can tell she is one active toddler and we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment