Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Mia and Mommy got the flu
So last Friday we were at Josh's group's family picnic when Mia started vomiting about 20 mins after we got there. Out of the blue, it just came out when we were giving her fruit which she handed back to me. Poor thing! She did that twice and luckily I had an extra pair of clothes with me which she didn't want to wear. It was hot out so she was fine w/ just a diaper. I took her home a short time after and after throwing up one more time and then getting a 20 min bath, she was fine and was back to herself thankfully. She was even eating! :) Luckily that bug only last a short amount of time and she was good to go by the time she went to bed. However, now I have what she had and I just feel like crap! I haven't thrown up but felt like doing so this morning. I was in bed for most of the day and laying down. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment