Thursday, May 10, 2007

4th Prenatal Visit

I had my 4th prenatal appointment today and all went well. I weighed in at 134.5 lbs ( 5 1/2 lb gain since last month) for a total of an 18 lb weight gain since my inital "You are prego" visit in Jan. Keegan was moving around like crazy while I was there and the doc was able to find his heartbeat, 140-150s, in no time. My tummy measured at 24cm which is right around what I should measure at 23 weeks. My doc wants to test my thryroid again since they had to increase the dosage last month. She just wants to be sure it's right where it's supposed to be before we migrate back east in 11 days. She then gave me a hug and wished us luck with our move! I hope we can find a nice doctor like her back in Middletown.

All has been going well for me during this pregnancy thankfully as it did with Mia. My nausea has been gone now for 6 weeks and I am sooooooo thankful! I don't have any swelling yet and my weight gain is perfect. I weigh about 7lbs less than what I did with Mia at 23 weeks. It's probably b/c I have an almost 2 year to chase around! haha!! I've also had a ton of movement going on in my tummy and it's just the neatest feeling. Josh and I love feeling Keegan move around at night...it's he's doing somersaults!! Only 17 more weeks until we meet our little baby boy! So exciting!!

No comments: